Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me (Epson)!

I'm currently locked in a fight with my Epson printer which claims that two of my BRAND NEW ink cartridges are empty... It won't even let me print documents in *black and white* without buying new *colour* cartridges. WTF?! In the words of Rage Against The Machine: "Fuck you I won't do what you tell me!". Printers are the lowest of the low when it comes to capitalism gone bonkers (see below).

I'm fighting my own little fight vs. this capitalistic corporation and I shan't surrender! To help me vent my anger I'm blasting this hard-hitting (albeit slightly weird) remix of "Killing In The Name Of" by SebastiAn (featuring Stephen Hawking it would seem...? *ba dum tsss*).


Also, I thoroughly recommend you have a look at this documentary on this exact kind of issue where corporations deliberately manufacture products to last shorter than they normally would. It's fucked up I tells ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment