Friday, December 9, 2011

Norwegian Vinter in Hollywood

As a matter of fact, Norway has got some good electronic artists as well. One diligent and highly skilled house artist who I've been following for some time now is Alexander Vinter, or Vinter in Hollywood as he calls himself. Actually, his dubstep name seems to be Savant... I'm confused now... My point is he's good!

Unfortunately, house music still gets undeservedly limited attention on the Norwegian music scene, although it is on the rise. I definitely feel Vinter in Hollywood is one of our artists that deserves more attention. Perhaps I'll blog some more later about other Norwegian house maniacs. In the meantime, though, enjoy Vinter in Hollywood's (or Savant's) remix of a song by a Norwegian band called Montée.

No comments:

Post a Comment